The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015
What are the Regulations and how do I comply with them?
Whatever your role in construction, CDM aims to improve health and safety in the industry by helping you to:
- sensibly plan the work so the risks involved are managed from start to finish
- have the right people for the right job at the right time
- cooperate and coordinate your work with others
- have the right information about the risks and how they are being managed
- communicate this information effectively to those who need to know
- consult and engage with workers about the risks and how they are being managed
The Health & Safety Executive (HSE) has published Legal Series guidance that supports CDM 2015 and explains it in more detail.
Mosaic aims to help you comply with your obligations as a designer working in construction by walking you through all the potential risks and hazards inherent in construction projects, and asks you to consider them before eliminating them as risks or allowing the risks to remain in the project.
Mosaic will provide a fully auditable record of all the risks identified in a project, how they were eliminated, how they were considered but left in, and by whom. It will also provide a fully compliant PCI pack and H&S pack available to all stakeholders in a Project.